Literature of Science Fiction Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Literature of Science Fiction Discussion

Hello Guest, post comments on readings from class or story ideas. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969.

>> Go to BlackboardHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TEST tomorrow!

Go down 
+6
Multi
Stephen
Wind
Umbrangelus
Vicente
Derek
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Multi

Multi

TEST tomorrow! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST tomorrow!   TEST tomorrow! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:54 am

Haha, and I'm Multi, which is short for multitallented
Back to top Go down
Denise

PostSubject: Re: TEST tomorrow!   TEST tomorrow! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:21 am

Sphinexfire wrote:
To be honest, the only reason I like to know who I am talking with is how I have to read. I get bored quickly unless I can imagin what I read as being a movie. Therefore, the writen word must have a voice behind it for me to understand what is actually happening. I wanted to know who it was because I wanted a voice to help focus my reading.

sort of reminds me of Childhood's End...where people wanted to know what the Overlords looked like. Yes? No?
Back to top Go down
Denise

PostSubject: Re: TEST tomorrow!   TEST tomorrow! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:22 am

You guys are really entertaining though... this mysteriousness floating around in the discussion room really adds ..spice :]
Back to top Go down
Denise

PostSubject: Re: TEST tomorrow!   TEST tomorrow! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:23 am

Oh, btw,

how did everyone do on the test? My hands hurt...
Back to top Go down
TheDirector

PostSubject: Re: TEST tomorrow!   TEST tomorrow! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:43 am

Perhaps I could design a test in which the correct answer is one word, but you have to get exactly the right word? 100 points for one correct word?

It would save all that writing and require a lot of thinking.

John Edlund
Back to top Go down
Denise

PostSubject: Re: TEST tomorrow!   TEST tomorrow! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:51 am

hahhahahahahahha....NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I'd prefer the short answer writing test. At least this way, I can explain my answer better than if it were scantron or a 100 point answer
Back to top Go down
Wind

Wind

PostSubject: Re: TEST tomorrow!   TEST tomorrow! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:04 am

Denise wrote:
Oh, btw,

how did everyone do on the test? My hands hurt...

um

"hands"?
Back to top Go down
djhull

PostSubject: Re: TEST tomorrow!   TEST tomorrow! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:20 pm

haha my hand was killing me after those tests. I had to chicken scratch my answers on the second test to get it done in time.
Back to top Go down
Denise

PostSubject: Re: TEST tomorrow!   TEST tomorrow! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:08 pm

*hand*

And I know, eventually, all my written tests, notes, etc, become impossible to read...
Back to top Go down
Wind

Wind

PostSubject: Re: TEST tomorrow!   TEST tomorrow! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:30 pm

xD that's not what I meant.
Back to top Go down
Dya Cangiano

PostSubject: Re: TEST tomorrow!   TEST tomorrow! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:59 pm

ha ha I got it!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEST tomorrow!   TEST tomorrow! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEST tomorrow!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literature of Science Fiction Discussion :: General-
Jump to: