Literature of Science Fiction Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Literature of Science Fiction Discussion

Hello Guest, post comments on readings from class or story ideas. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969.

>> Go to BlackboardHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okay, here's an idea.

Go down 
+5
Multi
Theophania
Vicente
Umbrangelus
Wind
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Multi

Multi

Okay, here's an idea. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here's an idea.   Okay, here's an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:49 pm

do you want to do this together, or do you want your other story? See, I want to use my other story personally. I think you also want to use your other story.

Not that this is a bad story by any means.
This will take some work to bring together 12 pages.
Back to top Go down
Wind

Wind

PostSubject: Re: Okay, here's an idea.   Okay, here's an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:09 pm

I agree - I just wanted to see what you thought. And I haven't even started my own story yet =P

And heck yeah man, Shadow of the Colossus is pure ART.
Back to top Go down
Multi

Multi

PostSubject: Re: Okay, here's an idea.   Okay, here's an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:33 pm

Sweet!!! YES I loved that game! Such a great story and no one to tell you what to do. You have to figure everything out! I loved that story sooo much!
Back to top Go down
Denise

PostSubject: Re: Okay, here's an idea.   Okay, here's an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:54 pm

noooo!! don't stop the story!! It was interesting... :]
Back to top Go down
Multi

Multi

PostSubject: Re: Okay, here's an idea.   Okay, here's an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:03 pm

I don't want to stop the story, I just don't have enough votes, plus I don't know if this will go anywhere...

Need to talk to Wind
Back to top Go down
Theophania

Theophania

PostSubject: Re: Okay, here's an idea.   Okay, here's an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:09 am

Need more votes...okay, there are so many choices though.

I'll go with 1, a. Just to hopefully make it closer to three, or break a tie. Though I do like the idea of making 2 female protagonists like Denise said, hijackings (fictional) are always fun to read about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.csupomona.edu/~tiffanyychen/stream/
emmanalo

PostSubject: Re: Okay, here's an idea.   Okay, here's an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:37 pm

i'm down to see a SF story from a female's perspective. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Multi

Multi

PostSubject: Re: Okay, here's an idea.   Okay, here's an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:03 pm

Okay, I'll try to finish this story soon. Wind and I can work out the bugs between us then.
Back to top Go down
emmanalo

PostSubject: Re: Okay, here's an idea.   Okay, here's an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:36 pm

It's pretty cool that people are planning to continue their projects beyond the limits of this quarter. The next thing you know, we'll be seeing each other in Asimov's. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Denise

PostSubject: Re: Okay, here's an idea.   Okay, here's an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:49 pm

it's possible.

Ideas in here are amazing. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, here's an idea.   Okay, here's an idea. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay, here's an idea.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literature of Science Fiction Discussion :: The Story Factory :: Group Stories-
Jump to: