Literature of Science Fiction Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Literature of Science Fiction Discussion

Hello Guest, post comments on readings from class or story ideas. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969.

>> Go to BlackboardHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General ideas about book

Go down 
+10
Derek
amandaheise
jmbuehler
kevinlb
spleahy
Dya Cangiano
TheDirector
aitokunaga
Multi
Stephen
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Multi

Multi

General ideas about book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General ideas about book   General ideas about book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:21 pm

That could easily be fixed, if it could at all be fixed by Enki's me.
Back to top Go down
Denise

PostSubject: Re: General ideas about book   General ideas about book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:54 pm

I also agree that the ending came to quickly....

all the main characters just sort of disappeared as a solution, except Y.T. Really upsetting if you ask me. There' s no closure! It could have said, everyone died or something, and I would have been happy...but it's left open to our imagination...which I suppose is a good thing? I don't know, but it wasn't what I was expecting.
Back to top Go down
Aik Roy Heng

PostSubject: Re: General ideas about book   General ideas about book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:24 pm

I didn't like this story much truth be told. It went by too fast, probably a little too science fiction "computer based" for a Biological Sciences person like me........
Back to top Go down
Dya Cangiano

PostSubject: Re: General ideas about book   General ideas about book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:56 pm

Alright, so I changed my mind about the book. It wasn't so bad the farther you get into it, it just took awhile to get used to the pacing. I really appreciated the fact that Stephenson took the time to do so much research into Akkadian text and the ideas that religions are based on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General ideas about book   General ideas about book - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General ideas about book
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literature of Science Fiction Discussion :: Novel and Story Discussion :: Snow Crash-
Jump to: